*Extreme Tom & Donna Voice*
Okay, okay, it’s not Treat Yo Self Day (that’s equally as important), but right now, we’re talking:
Are you as excited as I am? Prolly not. BUT. Still. I hope that as owner of Longhand Pencils, I can get you in the graphite spirit to enjoy this fun day. To celebrate the holiday (and help you survive another day of quarantine), I’ve rounded up this handy — and super fun — list of resources to celebrate the day: great pencil-related movies, books, and goodies.
To Listen To:
- Send a snail mail card with these cute letterpress pencil cards from Quick Brown Fox Letterpress.
- Bake pencil-shaped sugar cookies like these from @sweetambs.
- DIY a pastel, pencil-inspired manicure like this one from @karanailedit.
- Download and color the printable pencil coloring page from the New York Public Library.
- Sew a quilt with the Pencil Club fabric from Crimson Tate.
- Prep party decorations like Pencil Shaving Cupcake Toppers and Pencil Shaving Garland from Handmade Charlotte.
- DIY some jewelry, like this gold pencil necklace.
- Pencil Pusher T-Shirt: Longhand Pencil‘s first non-pencil product! A cute and comfy tee to show off your inner nerd.
- Pencil Sets: Whether you’re into Gilmore Girls, Friends, Parks & Rec, Skam, Brooklyn 99, The Princess Bride, or chick-flicks, I’ve got a set just for you. (Or for your BFF.)
Hope you enjoy your National Pencil Day, y’all!